North Central and East London
In 2018, North Central Thames and North East Thames Foundation Schools merged to become North Central and East London Foundation School (NCELFS).
Details for their 2018/19 programmes are to be announced.
Hospital Trusts in North Central and East London
North Central and East London Foundation School is linked to UCL Medical School (UCLMS) and Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry (Barts).
For August 2018, NCELFS offered training programmes at the following NHS Trusts:
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- The Royal London, St. Bartholomew’s and Mile End Hospitals
- Newham University Hospital
- Whipps Cross University Hospital
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Whittington Health
In 2018, there were 334 available posts, with a competition ratio of 2.17.